Ready to Start Your CDL A Driving Career? Start the process now.
Ready to start the road to your new career? Complete the application now to begin. Expect to spend about 15-20 minutes filling out this app. The good news is: it will take care of many of the pre-admissions process interview questions AND many carriers use the Intelliapp, so when you begin applying for your first CDL A Driving Job, you will already have completed the lengthy app!
- Fill out the Application at the link above.
- A Truck America Training Admissions Adviser will contact you and go over any questions you may have.
- We will make sure that you are qualified for pre-hires based on your criminal and driving record. Worried about your record? – Contact us to find out some second chance employers where you can start driving.
- We will discuss your payment options – You may be eligible for Financial Assistance or up to 100% Financing with 0% interest.
- With classes starting every other Monday, we will find a start date that best suits you.
- You complete 3 and half weeks of school at our KY CDL A Training Facility near Louisville, KY.
- You will test to get your CDL A! Woohoo!
- You will choose where you want to work.
- You will start working and getting paid at your new career. You may opt to work with a carrier who offers tuition reimbursement to help you pay back any loans you may have taken out to pay for school.
Still Not Sure Driving is for You?
Not sure you’re a good fit? We have students come through our program from a vast array of backgrounds. From people with Graduate Degrees to people who did not complete high school. We have had students who retired from one career and wanted to start another. We have seen one spouse go through our program, and their significant other come through later so they can team drive and travel the country together. It doesn’t matter what your situation – anyone can drive a truck with the proper training.
Worried about job security? The truck driver shortage the country is facing means your career will have job security. You will always be in demand – and pay and benefits for drivers will always be competitive.